Friday, June 5, 2009

Go! Z boy! Go!

Posted by Laureen at Friday, June 05, 2009
Seeing the development and progress of your child no matter how small may it seem to others, but for us as parents it really matters much.I was pleased and proud to see my son who already knows how to ride a bicycle. I was stunned to see his eagerness to learn. He was so focused and determined that he learned only by himself and in a matter of 3 days considering that he is just 4 years old. I remember I learned riding a bicycle at the age of 8 or 9 years old with someone assisting me.I hope and pray that the potential in him will be cultivated and flourished.

Go! Z boy ! Go!

1 comments:

JLaine on June 5, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

wow! future BMX racer cgro na cya..liwat sa iya Dada gie!hehhe

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting