Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun Activities for Kids

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, May 26, 2011
My son loves to have an adventure especially with his cousins. Last year, they have this mini-camp in our backyard and everyone enjoyed the camp. I can hear loud giggles inside the tent and they were all very happy playing and talking with each other.

My nephew and nieces will be coming home this December and I am sure the kids will have another fun and exciting adventure. If it is safe for them, I wanted to let them experience water rafting or the zip line adventure in Bukidnon. If not, then I guess we will just have to go hiking on Eco Village. I think I should prepare a hiking gear for my son so that when the time comes he will be ready for his next adventure.

I hope December will come so soon so that my son can now meet his cousins and they will enjoy their time bonding with each other.

3 comments:

Mega Sassy on May 26, 2011 at 10:39 PM said...

she's so cute!

Hope you can visit My Whites:
1.Girls in White,2.The Red Carpet,3.Noise Reducer,4.Ice Candy

Unknown on May 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM said...

Hii..
good post shared here on "Fun Activities for Kids"..it was nice visiting here. i would like to visit here again in future too in future too. i am looking for some information related to Activities for kids. So it would be nice if you can share some information related to this here in your future posts..
Thanks,

Blogger on November 23, 2022 at 5:29 AM said...

Coloring pages are not just for kids anymore. Adults can benefit from the therapeutic effects of coloring as well. The simple act of applying colors to a blank page can help to improve mood, reduce stress, and boost creativity and imagination.

There are many different types of coloring pages available online, ranging from simple designs for beginners to more complex patterns for advanced colorists. And with so many to choose from, there’s sure to be a coloring page that’s perfect for you.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting