Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's in Your Hand?

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Last April, my son's hand got hand injured ( will share the story about it soon). We were invited for a birthday party at the beach and my husband and I decided not to let my son swim on the beach because of his injured hand. But I felt pity for him because he looks so sad while looking at his cousins enjoying the beach. So I wrapped his hand with a plastic bag and allowed him to enjoy the mini waves. He was so happy even though he can't let his left hand down on the water.


3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose on June 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM said...

Oh poor little fella. Kumusta na sis.

Wednesday Whites at my page. Have a lovely day.

Genuine Cuisine on June 30, 2011 at 10:19 AM said...

Oh, ayooo, he looks like he enjoyed a lot swimming though his hand was wrapped by the cellophane.

Rcel on June 30, 2011 at 9:56 PM said...

Ha ha ha. Injury is nothing when fun in the beach awaits! :)

My share of whites for this week:
The Castle Made of Buttons
Winter Memory
Hope to see you at mine! :)

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting