Thursday, December 17, 2009

FPF # -The Engaement

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, December 17, 2009




Hello! It's quite a long time that I haven't join FPF for I was quite busy lately. I really miss joining this fun meme. Finally, here is my entry for this week .


This photo was taken way back 2001 during my sister, Love's engagement . My Hubby and I were wearing Indian suites because my sister married to an Indian guy. And by the way, my Hubby and I were just newly married when we took this picture. As you can see, we we looked so amused in the photo because it was our first time to wear the the Indan attire and we posed like Indian actress and actor.. Lol!

For more entries please visit Alicia at More than Words.

4 comments:

More Than Words on December 18, 2009 at 4:53 PM said...

You both look good in those!! Very nice!

The imPerfect Housewife on December 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

What a great memory!! LOVE the outfits! Have a good weekend ~ ♥

EJ on December 18, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

Oh wow that is cool. You look so happy together.

My picture with a stranger

Alexandra on December 19, 2009 at 5:13 AM said...

how fun! what a great memory!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting