Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Field Trip 2009

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, December 23, 2009
I just thought of sharing the pictures we had during the Little Evangel Christian School's field trip. My kids really had a grand time.

Zane with Teacher Allen at Ostrich farm. Too bad, it was drizzling during the trip .



Z with his classmate, North and Michael.


Look! so many crocodiles!


Zane with Ate Vanessa.The monkey tried to reach out to Zane.



Z boy was scared to touch the snake.

My little girl was so brave while Mom May ( that's me) was pretending to be brave.



Z with one of his fave classmate John Dexter and John's sisters.

3 comments:

grace on December 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

gracia on January 9, 2010 at 8:06 AM said...

added u again in my new .com site

Chubskulit Rose on March 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM said...

Oh God, I can never hold a snake, so frightened with it.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting