Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank You for the Birthday Gifts!

Posted by Laureen at Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Last Wednesday was my __th birthday. I can't divulged my age because it will only tell how old am I now. LOL! Anyway, it was one of the best birthday's I had. I was blessed with birthday greetings from friends and relatives. I also received a lot of birthday gifts from my loved ones. 

My husband gave me this... 

a gold Alberto sandals...

My sister Lalaine, gave me this...
A brown Alberto cork sandals. I like it because it's lightweight.

My childhood best friend gave me this yummy cake.
And my niece Bogie gave me this...
I like my all my gifts and I felt very, very blessed!

All of my heart's desire were truly granted by God on my birthday. I can't thank God enough for his goodness. To God Be the Glory!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting