Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Turning 4...

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, April 11, 2012
My daughter Zane will be turning four next week and she's quiet excited about it. I am not yet sure of the things we will be doing for her birthday. We are still recovering from typhoon Washi (Sendong) but praise God we are all safe and very okay.

My daughter told me that she wants to have a Dora theme birthday party. I've heard her pray about buying toys, gifts, cake, ice creams and balloons for her birthday. I don't want to spoil my daughter's excitement for her birthday, that is why I will be having a simple celebration with her cousins and some of her friends. I just want to make sure that there's cake, gifts and all the other things she mentioned on her prayer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting