Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Business for 2011

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, December 30, 2010
Year 2010 is about to end and the start of the New Year is about to come. I am now thinking on the things I need to do for the next year. Part of my plan is to boost my jewelry business. I am selling jewelries right now to a few friends and relatives. If God will give me the resources I'm planning to open a shop where I can display all my jewelries for sale. I'm planning to have a small shop that will be accessible to all customers near our area. I'm also planning to make a personalized logo for my business so that people will easily recognize my jewelries. I’m thinking of whom to contact to help me with the logo design. If friends and relatives can't help me with my logo design, I guess I will have to find any Logo Design Company to help me with it.

These are my dreams for 2011 but I am leaving it all to God because He knows what's best for me. The only thing that I need to do right now is to prepare myself for whatever things God will entrust me for the coming year. I know 2011 is going to be a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting