Friday, December 24, 2010

Great Gift Items

Posted by Laureen at Friday, December 24, 2010

This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.


Christmas is the season for giving. I know all of you are now busy wrapping gifts for your loved ones and friends. I am almost done with wrapping gifts but I still lack a few gifts for my friends. I will have my last minute shopping tomorrow and I hope I can find something that is unique yet affordable.

I was browsing some gift items online and I saw some great stuff at Pier 1. It's a site that offers great holiday gifts for everyone. Gifts for Her, Gifts for Him, Gifts for Fun and many others are found on this site. For my girl friends, I'd love to give them the lacquered jewel boxes or the assorted gem clutches. For my male friends and family members, coffee mugs with stand and coffee mugs with spoon are just perfect for them. These products are very affordable. In just less than $10, I can now give nice and elegant looking gifts. Not only that, you can also shop for cheaper items on their special savings section. If somebody will give me a gift from this site, I would surely choose the golden statement necklaces. It’s very affordable yet it looks elegant.

By the way, during the months of November and December, you can support Toys for Tots by dropping of an unwrapped toy and/or making a cash donation at the register. This is one good opportunity to not just shop but bless other children this Christmas season. You too can spread holiday cheers by liking Pier 1 Imports on Facebook. For every fan they get, they will donate $1 for Toys for Tots. Great isn’t it?

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting