Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Business Card

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, September 09, 2010
My sister just sent me the silver jewelries for our business. Every time she sent stocks, I get so excited at the same I'm anxious because of the fear that it won't arrive. Thank it all in my hands now. I am so happy that I got a lot of new and affordable jewelries. In just two days, I got a number of costumers already because they find the jewelry so unique. Some of my costumer are parents from our school. When their friends find about my jewelry they also wanted to buy one but they don't know where to find me because they don't know my address. How I wish I can give them a business card so they can contact me anytime. Sad to say, I don't have one. I guess I'm gonna ask my cousin to make one for me. I think blue business cards fit perfectly for my silver jewelry business. I'm sure it will help me gain a lot of customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting