Tuesday, September 21, 2010

House Cleaning Day

Posted by Laureen at Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Last Saturday was our house cleaning day. I am so thankful of my little boy who helped me wax the floor. It was a great time because I had the opportunity to change bed linens, window curtains and clean all the dusty part of the house.

As I was cleaning the windows, my boy told me to change the curtains because it wasn't change for a long time. We can't leave our windows without curtains because our house can be very obvious from afar. It would have been nice if we have conservatory blinds so we wont change it every week. We just have to dust it off once in awhile. Anyway, I'm a bit content with the curtains. What I only need is time to change it more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what about the carpet cleaning? I vacuum once a week, sometimes even twice.

Peter on March 17, 2011 at 10:31 PM said...

It is important to use the so called steam carpet cleaning procedure at least once in 6 months in order to protect the quality of the carpet.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting