Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Son is Sick...

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last Saturday, my son had fever and I was a bit worried because his body temperature won't go down. I had sleepless nights just to monitor his health condition and good thing his fever have subside. So yesterday, I decided to let him go to school so I won't also be absent in my class. At school I saw him that his not participating well so I decided to let him go to my cousin's house and let him rest there because I still have classes in the afternoon. My cousin told me that he did have a good rest in the afternoon but he was complaining about a terrible ear ache. He was totally crying in afternoon and he seem can't ignore the pain that he is experiencing in his ear. I asked his Dad to fetch him at my cousin's house and since it was a bit late we decided to have his ears check first thing in the morning.

We went to the doctor this morning and found out that he has Otitis Media. The doctor also advised us to have a CBC because there's a dengue outbreak here in our city. Good thing the CBC result is okay. The health check-up gave a big slash to our finances but at the end of the day, I'm so thankful to God that he provides all our needs.

Please pray for my son.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting