Thursday, August 19, 2010

Full Time Teacher

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, August 19, 2010
http://www.teachingdegree.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/teacher-degree.jpg
In case you've been wondering what I've been up to for months. I've actually started teaching since June this year. This explains my absence from the blogosphere. I'm teaching in a pre school and thus so much of energy is drained away from me everyday. Then, when I get home, I need to attend to my kids and do household work. Though teaching drains out my strength but I'm blessed in teaching the kids.

Another advantage though of teaching preschoolers is that we don't need much mental preparation before going to the class. So, there is less or no research involved at all. But if I do need to read some great articles, I know that Article Alley is the place to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting