Friday, October 21, 2011

Coffee Enema

Posted by Laureen at Friday, October 21, 2011

3 years ago I was diagnose to have thyroid cancer. Since then I started to be health conscious. I watched what I eat. I usually eat only fish and vegetables. I seldom eat pork, beef and most especially chicken. I also do coffee enema since I've learned from my father's doctor in Alternative Medicine that cleansing enema ensures the best body detoxification to help you live a healthier and longer ..... naturally!!

Enema has been used for 100 years and one generally regarded as safe. Additionally, coffee cleansing enema have a chemical make-up that is stimulative. The enzymes in coffee, known as palmitates , help the liver carry away the toxins in bile acid. The coffee is absorbed into the hemorrhoidal vein, then taken up to the liver by the portal vein with the bile ducts dilated, bile carries toxins away to the gastro-intestinal tract simultaneously, peristaltic activity is encouraged because of the flooding of the liver colon. Thus, when the colon is evacuated, the toxins and bile are carried out of the body.

Enema greatly contributes to the strength of the digestive system. It improves the blood circulation not only to the large intestine but also to the organs of the whole digestive systems.
It improves the digestion of food and also improves the secretion of the digestive juices/enzymes.


What you need:
You will need to buy a re-usable enema kit (available at most pharmacies)
Distilled water
Organic Coffee
A comfortable spot that might allow clean-up to occur
Lubricant
Some place to hang the enema bag. It should be about 1-2 feet above where your bottom will be
Lie in your left side and bend your right leg. (upper leg toward your chest keep your left leg.
Straight this position should be fairy comfortable while giving goood access to your anus.

Coffee Enema Recipe:

Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a glass pot.
Add 4 heaping spoonfuls of grind organic coffee.
The liquid should be about body temp. If you stick your finger into the water it should be lukewarm.

Note: If you prepare ahead just pour boiling water to make it 1 liter.

It has been 3 years now that I do coffee enema. I only stopped for a while during my pregnancy with Zane. Truly I can attest to
it since doing coffee enema I feel good and healthier and I also noticed that I seldom experience hyper acidity unlike before.

For more info: visit also
http://enemabag.com/coffee-enema.html

1 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on June 9, 2009 at 7:43 PM said...

You are really blessed by the Lord. God bless you more...

http://sarahg26.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting