Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Childhood Memories

Posted by Laureen at Tuesday, October 11, 2011



One of the memories I treasured during my childhood was biking with the family.



I remember that my parents gave each one of us bicycle.



One time, my late father asked all of us, me, my brother and my 2 sisters except my mom to go biking from our former house at Nazareth Subdivision going to our rest house (now our present residence) at Balulang. The distance was quite far but we enjoyed riding our bicycle and we did not feel it the distance at all. But when I saw that we were going downhill. Oh my! I panicked and yelled, "Tay! Tay! Tay! (father) and then I was way out of control, so my father yelled, "brake! brake! brake! so I did pressed my brake right away. Bang! crashed! I flipped over and I fell off my bike then landed on the dirt. I had a few bruises at that time because my brake was only in front. lol! But I never had regrets though because it was our bonding moments as a family which was so valuable to me...




Now seeing my nephews, neice and my son biking together it reminds me of my best childhood memories.

3 comments:

Bogie on June 19, 2009 at 10:11 AM said...

Dili man lagi na bike ang kang Zboy? ha.ha.ha.ha.

Anonymous said...

Hello was here today!

Budget Traveler on June 20, 2009 at 1:17 AM said...

angkas man ko ato na time ky Tatay ky gamay pa mn ko..:)pero maka remember sad ko anang incident na na cyagit ka ky nahadlok..hehe!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting