Monday, November 22, 2010

Being a Nurse...

Posted by Laureen at Monday, November 22, 2010
I am a licensed nurse but I haven’t practiced my profession for such a very long time. I renewed my license a year ago as I was planning to work again but God has great plans for my life. Instead of working as a nurse, I became pregnant with my second child and that leaves me the choice to just stay at home and take care of my baby.

I don’t think if I can still use my nursing profession these days. I am not so updated with the current trends in my profession and I am not so confident to deal with patients nowadays. I also noticed that nursing scrubs and other scrubs clothing are more fashionable these days. During my time, we only wear skirts but these times you can find a lot of nurses who wear scrubs pants which I find it more comfortable to wear. If God will give me the opportunity to work again as a nurse, I might probably grab it. But this time, I still have to review and learn a lot to cope up with the years I missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting