Thursday, July 1, 2010

Always Busy...

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, July 01, 2010
I've mentioned in my previous posts that I don't have anymore time to update this blog because I am always busy doing a lot of household chores and the unending task of taking care of my kids. I thought it will only just for a while, but this time I am all the more busy because I am back to teaching pre-school. Everyday I always make sure that I wake up early because I need to be in school at exactly 7:30 AM. My class will end at 4:30 PM and be at home immediately to prepare dinner and wash clothes... Oh my! I am very busy as if my work seems unending. I am just thankful to God for giving me strength everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting