Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This Blog Of Mine

Posted by Laureen at Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I can't update this blog of mine as often as I want to. I'm quite busy at home with the kids and the ministry. It's a bit difficult without househelp because my free time is very limited. I hardly even check my friends' blogs and I'm so sorry if I haven't visit you for quite sometime now. I'm thankful for friends too who still visit me and check on my blog. I wish I could visit you more often too.

How I miss those times when I had more free time and was more motivated to blog and give updates about my kids. How I miss those times when I'm always updated with my friends' blogs and when I constantly receive comments on my posts. I'm even surprised that even if I don't visit other blogs and update this blog much, I still have my ranking. I hope this blog won't be abandoned for too long or else I might need an seo service for it to gain more traffic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting